HAM CARVING CLASS
This class is the best way to find out how to enjoy our jamón ibérico from Valle de los Pedroches.
- You'll learn about all the different types of jamón, like jamones blancos (white ham) and jamones ibéricos (Iberian ham) and answer the following questions:
- What is the montanera?
- How is ham cured?
- What is the difference between jamón ibérico and jamón de recebo?
- How should you keep ham at home?
- What are the little white marks on ham?
- What is "merma" and how much fat does a ham have? How much bone does a ham have?
- What is the differences between hand-carved and machine-carved jamón?
- Hands-on ham carving practice.
Learn how to carve jamón!
Privacy and data policy of Bodegas Mezquita.
Bodegas Mezquita, Calle Corregidor Luis de la Cerda, 73. 14003. Córdoba.
Every day from 6 pm until 7 pm. Classes must be booked 48 hours in advance
Bodegas Mezquita, Corregidor Luis de la Cerda
Call us on (+34) 957 107 859. We'll be more than happy to help you.